|home • contact • services • FAQ's • hours • quotes • guarantee • resources|
Frequently Asked Questions
So how do you pick a cleaning service anyway?
• Are they licensed, insured and bonded?
• What is included in their cleaning service?
• What can and CAN’T they do?
• Will employees pick up items and dust under them?
• What days and hours are they available to clean?
• Are they available for emergency cleanings and on holidays?
• Do you have to have a contract? If so, what are the terms?
• If you have a complaint, who will handle that and how do you reach them?
• What cleaning supplies are used? Can you get a discount if your own cleaning supplies are used? Are there choices in the cleaning methods used?
• If you have specialty items like stainless steel, a special countertop or wood floors…how will these be cleaned?
• How are you charged? By the hour? The square foot? The job? What if there are areas in your home you don’t want cleaned?
• When are you billed?
• What makes your service better than other services out there?
• What is the policy if something isn’t cleaned to your satisfaction?
References available upon request
Tip of the month.